In addition to fresh produce, EP!C Harvest also cultivates seasonal flowers. As the weather cools, EP!C Harvest moves to its annual poinsettia sale to celebrate the holidays. EP!C Harvest holds a spring flower sale in time to celebrate Mother’s Day. Then, in the late summer succulents then EP!C Harvest transitions to selling mums, the flower of fall.
For more information, please contact Trent Hostettler, our Greenhouse and Garden Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT – please be aware of pickup & delivery details when placing your order.
Curbside Pickup will be available Tuesdays 2:00-6:00PM or Saturdays 8:00AM-Noon.
If you order by 4:00PM Monday we will have your order ready for Tuesday, any later and it will be the next pick up day (Saturday). If you order by 12:00PM Friday we will have your order ready for Saturday, any later and it will be the next pick up day (Tuesday). You will receive an email the day before your order is ready reminding you of your pick up date.
Please try to stick to these pick up dates/times. If you have chosen delivery (up to 15 miles from Peoria, IL) it will be delivered on a Monday or Wednesday depending on when you placed your order and how soon we can get it ready for you and how many other orders were chosen for delivery.
If you need to make other arrangements please contact Katie Murphy at email@example.com or 306-689-3607. We try to be as accommodating as possible but have very limited staff and volunteer help due to COVID-19 closures.
To pick up you will drive to the EP!C Harvest Greenhouse located at the back of our facility on Townline.
Signs will be posted and unless raining marked by arrows on the pavement.
Enter the westside drive closest to the open field and bus stop (not closest to the forest) and follow drive all the way to the back of the building towards the circle drive. The entrance to the greenhouse will be on your right. Pull up and honk when you have arrived.
- For all share subscriptions CSA pickups take place on Tuesdays and Saturdays at our garden location (1913 W. Townline Rd.). Baskets will be available for pickup Tuesdays from 2:00pm – 6:00pm and Saturdays from 8:00am-12:00pm.
- EP!C Commitment: At EP!C Harvest we are committed to providing you with the freshest most nutrient rich produce. With that being said we cannot control the weather or how well the crops do throughout the season. Because of this the size of your share and the variety of produce will vary each week depending on weather and availability.
- Share subscribers will receive an email from Katie each week that will list the produce subscribers can expect in their box the upcoming week.
- Share subscribers will receive a newsletter with their box each week with recipes, what’s going on in the garden, and cooking notes from area chefs.
- Share subscribers will receive a cardboard box to transport their shares each week. We encourage you to return the box the following week when you pick up your next share.
- This season we are offering a “Community Basket”-At some point there may be a vegetable that is not your favorite, for example zucchini. Each week Marc will pick extra produce and place it in the community basket. Week one may be tomatoes. Share subscribers will be able to place their zucchini in the community basket and swap it for tomatoes or another produce that they like better. First come first serve.
- We understand that a pick up may be missed over the course of the season. If it is possible we encourage you to send a friend or family member to pick up your share. Please let Katie know in advance if you are sending someone in your place.
- If needed – with plenty of advance notice-we are able to arrange pickups outside of designated pick up days/times. Please notify Katie immediately if you need to do so.
- If you miss a CSA pickup and do not notify Katie of a substitute or plan for an arranged pick up your basket will be donated to one of our group homes.
- For any questions or concerns throughout the season please do not hesitate to contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.