“CSA” stands for Community Supported Agriculture. A CSA allows the community to have direct access to high quality, fresh produce grown by our EP!C Harvest participants. Sign up either weekly, full share ($500) or every other week, half share ($350) to receive a box containing 6-12 freshly harvested, in-season veggies. The season lasts for roughly 18 weeks – weather pending.
Seasonal produce offered include heirloom tomatoes, sweet potatoes, peppers, carrots, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, onions, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, beets, kohlrabi, various fruits and herbs.
Ready to join? Contact Trent Hostettler, Harvest Manager, at (309) 264-3319 or email@example.com to get answers to your questions and to request sign-up materials, or fill out the form below.
VIEW THE FLYER
SUBMIT FULL PAYMENT
CSA Member Agreement
- For all share subscriptions CSA pickups take place on Tuesdays and Saturdays at our garden location (1913 W. Townline Rd.). Baskets will be available for pickup Tuesdays from 2:00pm – 6:00pm and Saturdays from 8:00am-12:00pm.
- EP!C Commitment: At EP!C Harvest we are committed to providing you with the freshest most nutrient-rich produce. With that being said we cannot control the weather or how well the crops do throughout the season. Because of this the size of your share and the variety of produce will vary each week depending on weather and availability.
- Share subscribers will receive an email from Rachel each week that will list the produce subscribers can expect in their box the upcoming week.
- Share subscribers will receive a newsletter with their box each week with recipes, what’s going on in the garden, and cooking notes from area chefs.
- Share subscribers will receive a cardboard box to transport their shares each week. We encourage you to return the box the following week when you pick up your next share.
- This season we are offering a “Swap Box”-At some point there may be a vegetable that is not your favorite, for example, zucchini. Each week Trent will pick extra produce and place it in the box. Week one maybe tomatoes. Share subscribers will be able to place their zucchini in the box and swap it for tomatoes or another produce that they like better. First come first serve.
- We understand that a pick up maybe missed over the course of the season. If it is possible we encourage you to send a friend or family member to pick up your share. Please let Rachel know in advance if you are sending someone in your place.
- If needed – with plenty of advance notice-we are able to arrange pickups outside of designated pick up days/times. Please notify Rachel immediately if you need to do so.
- If you miss a CSA pickup and do not notify Rachel of a substitute or plan for an arranged pick up your basket will be donated to one of our group homes.
- For any questions or concerns throughout the season please do not hesitate to contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can also be addressed to Rachel Grys-Doan, Senior Director of Employment Services, at (309) 689-3607 or email@example.com