“CSA” stands for Community Supported Agriculture. A CSA allows individuals to have direct access to high quality, fresh produce grown by our EP!C Harvest participants. Sign up either weekly, full share ($500) or every other week, half share ($350) to receive a box containing 6-12 freshly harvested, in-season veggies.
Season produce offered include heirloom tomatoes, new potatoes, peppers, carrots, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, sweet corn, onions, hot peppers, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower beets, kohlrabi, melons, various fruits, microgreens and herbs.
Ready to join? Contact Katie Murphy, Director of Specialized Programs, at (309) 689-3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to your questions and to request sign-up materials, or fill out the form below.
VIEW THE FLYER
SUBMIT FULL PAYMENT
CSA Member Agreement
- For all share subscriptions CSA pickups take place on Tuesdays and Saturdays at our garden location (1913 W. Townline Rd.). Baskets will be available for pickup Tuesdays from 2:00pm – 6:00pm and Saturdays from 8:00am-12:00pm.
- EP!C Commitment: At EP!C Harvest we are committed to providing you with the freshest most nutrient rich produce. With that being said we cannot control the weather or how well the crops do throughout the season. Because of this the size of your share and the variety of produce will vary each week depending on weather and availability.
- Share subscribers will receive an email from Katie each week that will list the produce subscribers can expect in their box the upcoming week.
- Share subscribers will receive a newsletter with their box each week with recipes, what’s going on in the garden, and cooking notes from area chefs.
- Share subscribers will receive a cardboard box to transport their shares each week. We encourage you to return the box the following week when you pick up your next share.
- This season we are offering a “Community Basket”-At some point there may be a vegetable that is not your favorite, for example zucchini. Each week Marc will pick extra produce and place it in the community basket. Week one may be tomatoes. Share subscribers will be able to place their zucchini in the community basket and swap it for tomatoes or another produce that they like better. First come first serve.
- We understand that a pick up may be missed over the course of the season. If it is possible we encourage you to send a friend or family member to pick up your share. Please let Katie know in advance if you are sending someone in your place.
- If needed – with plenty of advance notice-we are able to arrange pickups outside of designated pick up days/times. Please notify Katie immediately if you need to do so.
- If you miss a CSA pickup and do not notify Katie of a substitute or plan for an arranged pick up your basket will be donated to one of our group homes.
- For any questions or concerns throughout the season please do not hesitate to contact Katie at email@example.com.